Good Sports Awards 2019
Nominations are closed for 2019 and the Good Sports judges are currently selecting finalists.
The Good Sports Awards recognise the inspiring Good Sports clubs and passionate volunteers that are committed to making their communities the best they can be.
Good Sports clubs are community champions who are shaping bright futures for their clubs and members on and off the field, by creating healthier, more family-friendly club environments where everyone feels welcome.
The Good Sports Awards give us the opportunity to give back to the clubs and people who give their all.
Winners will receive a cash prize that will be used to benefit their club (in line with the Good Sports values). A total of $11,500 in prizes is up for grabs!
To be eligible to enter, a club must be an accredited Good Sports Club and meet the eligibility listed below:
|Club Champion||$500 travel voucher||Nominee is a club volunteer|
|Club of the Year||$1,000 for national winner and $500 for state
|Must be a level 3 Good Sports Club|
|Healthy Eating Club||$1,000||Must be accredited in the Healthy Eating program
in NSW, QLD, TAS or ACT
|Healthy Minds Club||$1,000||Must be accredited in the Healthy Minds program
|Rookie Club||$1,000||Must have joined the Good Sports program on or
after 1 January 2019
|TID Club||$1,000||Must be accredited in the Tackling Illegal Drugs
|Junior Club||$1,000||Must be accredited in the Junior program|
|Road Safety||$1,000||Must be a level 2 or level 3 Good Sports Club|
To make the nomination simple and easy for your club, we have created the following resources to guide you:
- Nomination Overview: Get all the information on the awards (including categories and prizes). You can print it out and share it around your club, to encourage your club to nominate and let them know about the awards.
- Category information and eligibility: For more information on nomination categories, applicable questions and a full list of eligibility
- Nomination Tips: Make sure your nomination stands out – download the nomination tips to find out how you can create a winning nomination
- How to fill out a nomination: Get step by step guidance on filling out a nomination form
Find out about the clubs that took the winning title in 2018: CLICK HERE
The Key Dates
- 26 August: Nominations open
- 30 September: Nominations Close
- 15 October: Winners are selected
- between 25 to 29 November 2019 (tentative date) November: Awards Ceremony