Be your best with Good Sports
Be your best with Good Sports. The program supports, educates and inspires over 10,000 clubs across the country to set up a better environment for players, volunteers, supporters and officials.
Why Good Sports?
Good clubs have good governance, strong memberships, secure income and great volunteers. Your club is already fantastic – Good Sports can help you become even better.
The program has been helping build strong clubs across the country for over 20 years. Community sporting clubs told us what they need most, and Good Sports delivers just that.
How can Good Sports help my club?
Good Sports has so many benefits for community sporting clubs:
- it’s designed with busy volunteers in mind and it’s free for all community sporting clubs in Australia
- take the guesswork out of meeting your club’s duty of care, and understanding and complying with the legal requirements relating to alcohol and drug risk management
- tips, resources and inspiration to help you explore new fundraising opportunities that don’t involve alcohol
- create a safer, more family friendly environment to attract new members, volunteers and potential sponsorships
- easy-to-use online program you can access from any device, with heaps of free tools and resources, including dedicated mental health module and safe transport guide
- access to our experienced Good Sports team when you need extra support.
Fill out the form below to find out more about the Good Sports program or if your club is already part of the program and you need help to log in.