COVID-19 easing of restrictions: information for sporting clubs on state requirements
News & Events / COVID-19 easing of restrictions: information for sporting clubs on state requirements
As restrictions begin to lift, community sporting clubs need to be aware of the varying rules across the states. The list below provides links to COVID-19 information and restrictions for each state.
Australian Capital Territory:
New South Wales:
- COVID-19 information for Sports and Recreation organisations
- Sporting codes collaborate on season dates
- Sports and Active recreation latest restriction
- Sports and Recreation gets ready to return to play
- Resumption of sports and recreation activities
- Sports Australia: Return to sports toolkit: Sport Australia has released the Return to Sport Toolkit, a suite of practical resources that focus on giving community sporting clubs and associations a roadmap for the safest return to sport at all levels.
- Sports community: For general community sporting information
- Sporting grants: Good Sports has compiled a list of grants available in your state and tips on how to write a winning application.