Good Sports social media channels are a space to continue our work in supporting practices that prevent and minimise the harm caused by alcohol and other drugs.
In order to ensure this is a safe and accommodating place for all users we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines for interacting with our community:
- Keep it Civil: Please be courteous and respectful at all times. Use respectful language and understand that others may have an opinion or belief that is different from yours.
- Protect your privacy: Please don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any unnecessary information about yourself or anyone else, such as addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.
- Don’t be offensive or resemble a ‘Troll’: Please ensure you do not post remarks that could be considered as racist, sexist, rude, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or as attacking others.
- Keep it legal: Do not post anything that is illegal in any way.
- Protect copyright: Please do not post material to the page that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
- No Spamming: Do not spam our social media channels, or post or upload promotional material.
- Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter have rules too: So please don’t post anything which breaches community standards, found here:
We reserve the right to hide or delete any posts that:
- Are abusive, offensive, illegal, profane, or incite hatred; or which are defamatory towards a person, entity, belief, or symbol (including using your personal beliefs or religion to invalidate the opinions of others).
- Are malicious, personally attack, put down, or troll another community member.
- Contain confidential, factually incorrect, or otherwise inappropriate content.
- Contain graphic detail, or other descriptions which may be harmful or triggering to others.
- Violate any law or infringe any intellectual property right of another person.
- Sell or promote any goods or services, or other commercial, political or other ventures.
We will make the decision whether a particular post falls into any of the categories above and we reserve the right to hide or delete any post, or to permanently ban users who breach our community guidelines.
Our social media channels are monitored from Monday-Friday, however if you see anything that violates our guidelines please send us a private message to report it.
When visiting or commenting on our social media pages you are bound by the terms and conditions of use of the platform. Please review the legal policies of Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter for further information. We are not responsible, liable for and do not endorse the privacy practices of Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter or any linked websites. Your use of these sites or any linked websites is at your own risk.