5th January, 2021 — Mental health
Mental health support services
Mental health problems like anxiety and depression can affect anyone. If you are feeling unwell or are worried about a teammate, seek help.
Mental health support is available
Looking for information or support services on mental health, but not sure where to begin?
Talk to a real person. Get informed answers to your questions and advice on practical next steps.
Help in a crisis
- Emergency services: Phone 000
- Lifeline 24-hour crisis support: 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service – for anyone affected by or thinking about suicide: 1300 659 467
Support and information
- Kids Helpline – 24-hour support for people aged 5 to 25 years: 1800 55 1800
- MensLine – 24-hour support for men: 1300 78 99 78
- BeyondBlue – 24-hour support and next steps: 1300 22 4636
- Alcohol and Drug Foundation’s DrugInfo line: 1300 85 85 84 (during business hours AEST)
Mental health poster
This poster contains these support service contact details. Print it out for your notice board or upload to your social media.
List of services
The Alcohol and Drug Foundation (ADF) also has an extended list of local services around Australia. You can pick up the phone or visit Help & Support directory.
Infoxchange Service Seeker is an extensive online health, welfare and community services directory. Searches for services can be narrowed down to specific post codes.