TAC ‘Get your club on a good wicket’ PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promoter: Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220.
2. Entry is only open to persons who: (a) are residents of Victoria; and (members or players of a Victorian registered cricket club. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate family) of the Transport Accident Commission, Alcohol and Drug Foundation or Cricket Victoria are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion starts at 9am (AEST) on 29/11/2017 and ends at 3.00pm (AEST) on 23 March, 2018 at 5pm (Promotional Period).
4. To enter the promotion, you must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Visit the Good Sports website and register your club to be a Good Sports accredited club.
b. If you are already the member of a Good Sports accredited Cricket Club, you can register to increase your level of accreditation for the chance to win a prize.
5. One entry per club is permitted.
6. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Entries which are partially or wholly incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible will automatically be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their Cricket Club may be featured on the websites and Facebook pages of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), Alcohol and Drug Foundation (ADF) and Cricket Victoria for public viewing. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at facebook.com. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for their entry and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies, defends and forever holds harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
8. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
9. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the internet service provider used. Contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Website by an Entrant will automatically deem an entry invalid.
10. The draw to determine the winning Entrants will take place at SWDM agency on Tuesday, 28 March 2018
11. The winners of part a) will win a $5000 voucher (each) for their club to use at Kookaburra. There will be two winners of part a) drawn. Each winner will receive a $5000 Kookaburra voucher.
12. One second-place getter will be drawn and will win a $2500 voucher for their club to use at Kookaburra.
13. One third-place getter will be drawn and will win a $1000 voucher for their club to use at Kookaburra.
14. The winner of part b) will win a $2500 voucher to use at Kookaburra.
15. The winning Entrants must confirm his or her eligibility to be awarded, and ability to take, a prize within forty-eight (48) hours of being drawn, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may draw up to ten (10) additional reserve entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn as the winner or the winning Entrant is unable to accept or participate in a prize. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if an Entrant is unable to accept a prize or declines to participate in a prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If a prize cannot be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn, the Promoter will continue the process until the prize is awarded. If after this process a prize or has still not been awarded, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 18.
16. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner and their club.
17. The Promoter may conduct further draw/s as are necessary at the same time and place as the original in order to distribute any prizes (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner/s in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner/s will be notified by telephone and/or in writing (by email) and the name of winner/s will be published on the Good Sports Website
18. Total maximum prize pool value is up to $16,000. Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
19. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entry, Entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner’s companion (if any) produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the companion’s (if any) identity and age before issuing a prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the promotion if the Promoter reasonably believes they have: (a) tampered with the entry process; (b) submitted an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (c) engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. A prize will only be awarded following any winning Entrant validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
22. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Website or the information on the Promotional Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant indemnifies the Promoter in full for those losses, damages and costs payable as a debt due on demand.
23. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release or releases in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
24. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value may be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
25. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
26. The Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to loss and/or damage arising from: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
27. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness and/or image (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
28. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant for the primary purpose of including the Entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, awarding prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
30. In addition to the above primary purpose an Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may:
a. in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name in any media (including on the Promotional website) and as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation); and
b. use the information for research, survey or educational purposes including to contact the Entrant in the future this purpose or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future.