Tackle the Issue: ice, alcohol and other drug forums
These forums will be hosted by experts in drug prevention and treatment who will help you understand practical ways that your club can reduce drug problems and help people live happy and healthy lives.
- Get the facts about ice, alcohol and drugs from the people that know. Experts from the Australian Drug Foundation and Youth Support and Advocacy Service (YSAS) will lead prominent members of your community in a panel discussion.
- Lead by example. Find out how you and your sports club can help tackle ice, alcohol and other drugs in the community.
- How to develop and implement an alcohol and other drug policy for your club. Good Sports representatives will talk you through developing a drug policy that you can implement at your club.
Who Should Attend?
- Sports club administrators, players and members
- People involved in education, local government, health, community development and youth services
- Concerned community members
If you have any questions on the forums, please email email@example.com or call 03 9611 6100.