Summer Sport Quiz: Answers
Here are the answers to the Summer Sport Quiz. How did you go?
- Skateboarding, Karate, Surfing, Sports Climbing and Baseball/Softball are the new sports being added at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
2. Erin Phillips plays for the Adelaide Crows in the AFLW
3. The Australian Captain Steve Smith scored the most runs across the 2017/18 Ashes Series. He scored 687 runs in total.
4. Tyler Wright is the 2017 WSL Women’s World Title Winner
5. Serena Williams has won the Australian Open Women’s Singles Title an incredible 7 times.
6. Five runs are awarded to the batting team when the ball hits a helmet left on the ground by the fielding side.
7. The small white ball in Lawn Bowls is commonly called a ‘Jack’
8. Sydney FC were the 2016-17 A-League Champions.
9. There are 311 Surf Life Saving Australia affiliated clubs in Australia.
10. Ashleigh Barty is a professional tennis player and cricketer.