Junior Club of the Year
Nominations for the 2017 Good Sports Awards have closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted! We have started reading your nominations and we have some incredible clubs doing amazing things within their communities.
This award recognises a club who has inspired positive change by creating a safer place for juniors to play sport, by focusing on spectator behavior, nutrition and alcohol. The winner of this award will receive $1000 for their club.
Considerations will be given to the following:
- Successful implementation of the Good Sports Junior program requirements.
- The degree to which the club has exceeded the expectations of the Good Sports Junior program. This includes the impact on the club, its membership and the local community.
To be eligible for this award the nominated club:
- Must be an accredited Level 3 Good Sports club in any of the following states:
- Must be registered in the Good Sports Junior program, and have progressed to the Approved stage of accreditation.
- Must not have been a state/territory winner in the Good Sports Awards in the last two years.
- Professional Sports (e.g. A League, National Basketball League), National Sporting Organisations and State Sporting Organisations are not eligible for this award.