Healthy Eating Club of the Year
This award goes to a club who has inspired healthy change by providing and promoting healthy food and drink options within their club. The winner of this award will receive $1000 for their club.
This award goes to a Good Sports club who has inspired healthy change by providing and promoting healthy food and drink options within their club. These clubs have achieved this by committing to, and going above and beyond, the core requirements of the Good Sports Healthy Eating program.
Considerations will be given to the following:
- Successful implementation of the core Good Sports program and Healthy Eating program requirements.
- The degree to which the club has exceeded the expectations of the Good Sports program and Healthy Eating program. This includes the impact on the club, with a particular focus on the club’s food provision and promotion, its membership and the local community.
To be eligible for this award the nominated club:
- Must be an accredited Good Sports club and accredited in the Healthy Eating program in the following states:
- Must not have been a state/territory winner in the Good Sports Awards in the last two years.
- Professional Sports (e.g. A League, National Basketball League), National Sporting Organisations and State Sporting Organisations are not eligible for this award.